Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Randy Kemp <rl...@flash.net> on 2000/10/10 02:51:08 UTC

Cocoon

Has anyone configured Cocoon to work with the Orion web server?

Re: Cocoon FP Taglib bug

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
At 17:18 +0400 10/10/00, Konstantin Piroumian wrote:
>Hi!
>
>If I use FP taglib (<xsp:page
>xmlns:fp="http://apache.org/cocoon/XSP/FP/1.0")
>it does not copy my own <xsp:structure> and <xsp:logic> class level elements
>to their proper places.
>
>The problem is in the fp.xsl stylesheet.
>
>Does anybody know is there a workaround or a fixed version?

would you mind sending me your xml file that does not work (off list)
I'll see if I can solve the problem

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <ma...@mac.com>     		 <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
    <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>        <pa...@sms.genie.co.uk>

Cocoon FP Taglib bug

Posted by Konstantin Piroumian <KP...@flagship.ru>.
Hi!

If I use FP taglib (<xsp:page
xmlns:fp="http://apache.org/cocoon/XSP/FP/1.0")
it does not copy my own <xsp:structure> and <xsp:logic> class level elements
to their proper places.

The problem is in the fp.xsl stylesheet.

Does anybody know is there a workaround or a fixed version?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Konstantin Piroumian
Software engineer