Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by zze-e-photo FRAS E ext FTRD/DMI/REN <ef...@rd.francetelecom.com> on 2004/05/05 09:33:14 UTC

Error handling in cocoon 2.1.4

Hi,

I'm ugrading a 2.0.4 Cocoon application to 2.1.4. I read in the
"Updating Cocoon" paper
(http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/installing/updating.html) that I have to
add a <map:generator type="notifying"/> at the begin of each
<map:handle-error> to have a complete pipeline.
If I do that, I have the following sitemap error :

Generator already set. Cannot set generator 'notifying'

If I remove the generator, there is no error.

Did I miss something ?

Thanks,

Eddy

Re: Error handling in cocoon 2.1.4

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 05.05.2004 09:33, zze-e-photo FRAS E ext FTRD/DMI/REN wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm ugrading a 2.0.4 Cocoon application to 2.1.4. I read in the
> "Updating Cocoon" paper
> (http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/installing/updating.html) that I have to
> add a <map:generator type="notifying"/> at the begin of each
> <map:handle-error> to have a complete pipeline.
> If I do that, I have the following sitemap error :
>
> Generator already set. Cannot set generator 'notifying'

You also must declare the 'notifying' generator in the map:generators
section:
<map:generator name="notifying"
src="org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.NotifyingGenerator"/>

> If I remove the generator, there is no error.

Maybe the error will only occur when the handle-error pipeline is executed.

Joerg