Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Donyee <xy...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/24 10:34:05 UTC

How to add a PageLink in a grid?

Is there a simple way to add a pagelink in the row ?

Some suggestion will be great!
--
Chinese name:徐 依伟
English name: will

Re: How to add a PageLink in a grid?

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On 4/24/07, Donyee <xy...@gmail.com> wrote:

>                         <t:parameter name="updatecell">
> <a t:type="PageLink" t:page="Start" t:context="????">更新</a>
>                                 </t:parameter> </span>
>
> but how can i get a arg for the t:context?

Set a row parameter within Grid to point to a property object in your
page then grab a property (maybe a pkey if that is db related) from
that object:

rowsPerPage="2">
                        <t:parameter name="updatecell">
<a t:type="PageLink" t:page="Start" t:context="job.id">更新</a>
                                </t:parameter> </span>

> I am new to T5!

Consider look also at the source while looking for answers.

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: How to add a PageLink in a grid?

Posted by Donyee <xy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eugene Lozovan <eu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On 4/24/07, Donyee <xy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a simple way to add a pagelink in the row ?
>
> Some suggestion will be great!

Use the t:parameter way:
<t:parameter name="namecell">
   your hatml goes here