Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com> on 2014/10/12 04:22:25 UTC

Board report draft

 From what I recall, our last board report was in July, so we're due
again this month. Is that correct?

If so, I've put together a skeleton draft [1]. Please comment and
amend so we can submit this on time!

We also had some feedback on our submission format from the board from
the last report, if I recall (can't find the thread at this moment?).
We should try to take that into account.

ap

[1] https://wiki.apache.org/jclouds/October2014BoardReportProposal

Re: Board report draft

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> I've updated the report draft with those formatting changes now. I
> think we've missed the Oct deadline

Confusion on my side...abayer kindly submitted. Thanks!

ap

Re: Board report draft

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> We also had some feedback on our submission format from the board from
> the last report, if I recall (can't find the thread at this moment?).
> We should try to take that into account.

I've updated the report draft with those formatting changes now. I
think we've missed the Oct deadline, but will hopefully be able to
submit in Nov and then again in Jan 2015 (i.e. back on the original
schedule).