Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by Joice Jacob <jo...@gmail.com> on 2023/09/21 02:35:22 UTC

Subject: High CPU Utilization Issue when Querying Data from Hive Using Apache Doris

Dear Apache Doris Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I have been using Apache Doris to query
data from Hive, and I have noticed that the CPU utilization is consistently
very high during these operations. I would like to inquire if there are any
specific configurations or best practices that can help me control or
optimize the CPU utilization in such scenarios.

Apache Doris Version:  2.0.1
Hive version : 3.1.3

Thanks
Joice

Re: Subject: High CPU Utilization Issue when Querying Data from Hive Using Apache Doris

Posted by GuoLei Yi <yi...@gmail.com>.
You could modify pipeline's parallel instance num to a lower number.

Joice Jacob <jo...@gmail.com> 于2023年9月21日周四 10:36写道:

--
Best Regards,
Yi Guo Lei