Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2007/04/28 00:19:26 UTC

Vote For Jira Issues

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to point out that there has been some discussion going on on
the solr-dev list about making a Solr 1.2 release in the near future.
There is no ETA on when this will happen, at this point it's mainly a
discussion of "what pending Jira patches should we ensure to include?"

The best way to indicate that you think a patch for a bug fix or new
feature should be included is to login to Jira (anyone can create an
account) and vote for the issues you care about...

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:popularissues-panel

Please keep in mind, this is not a guarantee that the "most popular"
bugs/features will be fixed/included in the next release -- the likelihood
of a patch being applied is proportionate to it's popularity, but it's
also inversely proportionate to it's size, complexity, and impact on
existing users.

-Hoss