Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/17 21:03:57 UTC

Double lhbase dependency in spark 0.9.1

Not sure if I am seeing double.

SparkBuild.scala for 0.9.1 has dobule hbase declaration

      "org.apache.hbase"     %  "hbase"           % "0.94.6"
excludeAll(excludeNetty, excludeAsm),
      "org.apache.hbase" % "hbase" % HBASE_VERSION excludeAll(excludeNetty,
excludeAsm),

as a result i am not getting the right version of hbase here. Perhaps the
old declaration crept in during a merge at some point?

-d

Re: Double lhbase dependency in spark 0.9.1

Posted by Tathagata Das <ta...@gmail.com>.
Aaah, this should have been ported to Spark 0.9.1!

TD

Posted by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>.