Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2006/09/27 09:23:58 UTC

OFBiz-Opentaps

>Is it possible to customize the template of the ecommerce section of the software. If so what files do I need to search in?
The templating of ecommerce is mostly based on the couple BeanShell/FreeMarker (BSH/FTL extensions).

Also, I may be interested in hiring someone to help me with this if it gets too complicated and also with the POS integration if
needed. Anyone on the board familiar with opentaps that is available can email me for more details.

As an official contributor to OFBiz, I may help you on this topics. My hourly rate is 50€/hours. Nevertheless don't hesitate for
simple questions like the one above to send me a mail. Though in this case the best way is perhaps to use not only sourceForge
forums but also OFBiz users ML : ofbiz-user@incubator.apache.org. Thus you will have a more complete help from more people and
quicker (they is almost always at least one person willing to help at the moment you send the mail)

Kind regards

Jacques Le Roux
Chemin de la Mouline
34560 Poussan - France
Tél. [33] 4 67 51 19 38
Mob. [33] 6 11 79 50 28

Re: OFBiz-Opentaps

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Sorry All,

This message was not intended to go to users ML. I just don't know how I did it, :(perhaps the very "clever" tool I use - outlook
express :( - did it alone ? arg)

My apologies

Jacques