Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Senior Consultants Inc." <se...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/23 18:31:27 UTC

(TOMAHAWK-6) MyFaces FileUpload Issues -- Suggestion

TOMAHAWK Version: 1.1.7

As I have confirmed and tested the code-fix for "File Upload problem"
described in TOMAHAWK-6 JIRA issue, the MultiPartRequestWrapper adds
the "FileSizeExceeded" message in the "Request" Object.

I had to intercept the Request and add the "message" to the
Faces-Context in my JSP page. Humble Suggestion: It would be nice to
populate the Faces Context with this message. May be next release of
Tomahwak could add this.

Kind Regards,
Jay