Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/07/17 06:23:05 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Update of "ReportForJul2007" by AleksanderSlominski

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by AleksanderSlominski:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForJul2007

  === Miscellaneous ===
  Apache Axis2/C project got well accepted by users and got new momentum after its 1.0.0 release in 06th May 2007. We are getting  good user interactions in mailing lists and getting new contributions. Two GSoc projects undergoing for Axis2/C. Namely Mail Transport Implementation for Axis2/C and JSON implementation for Axis2/C.We are going to release Axis2/C 1.1.0 near future, didn't start release process yet.

+
+ = Apache WSIF =
+
+ Apache Web Services Invocation Framework (WSIF) is a simple Java API for invoking Web services, no matter how or where the services are provided as long as it is described in WSDL.
+
+ === Notable Happenings ===
+ None
+
+ === Code Releases [since the last report] ===
+ We would like to have a release soon to capture all changes done in last years that are in SVN but available only as release candidates.
+
+ === Legal Issues ===
+ No Issues
+
+ === Cross-Project Issues ===
+ No Issues
+
+ === Problems with committers, members, projects etc? ===
+ No Issues
+
+ === Miscellaneous ===
+ None