Posted to user@drill.apache.org by James Turton <dz...@apache.org> on 2021/11/09 09:40:29 UTC

Short survey for the next Drill community meetup

Hello Apache Drill community member!

It's been a few years since the last community meetup which means that
the next one is *cough* more than a little overdue.  I've made a short
form that will help us to arrange meetups in way that works for many of
us, please take two minutes to respond and please forward it to anyone
you know who might be interested in joining us.  The form does not
require any login.

https://forms.gle/57KuDcVPJpQrGY5w7

I'll be in touch again once the responses are in.  We look forward to
seeing you.

James Turton
Apache Drill Committer

Re: Short survey for the next Drill community meetup

Posted by "Rumar, Maksym" <ma...@hpe.com>.
I've responded to the survey and waiting for the next meetup! Glad to hear that meetups are being brought back to life!

Regards,
Maksym
Від: James Turton <dz...@apache.org>
Надіслано: 9 листопада 2021 р. 11:40
Кому: dev <de...@drill.apache.org>; user@drill.apache.org <us...@drill.apache.org>
Тема: Short survey for the next Drill community meetup

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
Hi Maksym, Artem :

Welcome support from HPE. At the same time, thank Mr. Ted for helping to support the community.