Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by b-long <br...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/29 03:09:44 UTC

Issue running Brooklyn in Vagrant

Hi all,

I'm happy to report, I've managed to get it working.  But, I ran into a couple issues along the way (including with the base Vagrant box and with a broken symlink causing the service to fail).

I've written up my findings in the following gist, with formatting: https://gist.github.com/b-long/ab096f45a7867574b74f01adff9f6c22

I'd really like to help promote Brooklyn, and as I said, I'm particularly interested in using Brooklyn for an Ambari deployment.  For instance, following this example: https://github.com/brooklyncentral/brooklyn-ambari

If anyone can address my findings, I would greatly appreciate it.

- b-long

Re: Issue running Brooklyn in Vagrant

Posted by Thomas Bouron <th...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
Hi.

Just pushed a PR[1] that should solve your issue b-long.

Best.

[1] https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-dist/pull/111

Posted by Thomas Bouron <th...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
Hi b-long.