Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Chris Thornett <ch...@constantia.io> on 2022/08/24 21:35:01 UTC

[Marketing] For Review: Performance Benchmarking of Apache Cassandra in the Cloud

Here is Part 1 in a series of 3 on performance benchmarking in Apache
Cassandra by Daniel Seybold:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eMFYEOp8lNxZCYelYCWj6jXZ-VaJGNbl2YE3jLWRdOA/edit?usp=sharing

We are opening this up for 72-hour community review. Please add your amends
in the comments—thanks very much!

We are looking at 30 August for publication.

Chris Thornett
Senior Content Strategist, Constantia.io

Re: [Marketing] For Review: Performance Benchmarking of Apache Cassandra in the Cloud

Posted by Chris Thornett <ch...@constantia.io>.
Update: This blog is on hold for additional discussion and amends. Work is
also required to supply filtered links to certain benchmarks referenced
which won't be complete until 2 September. For that reason, revising the
suggested publication date to 6 September, but as it's a public holiday in
the US on 5 Sept it may slip to later in the week.

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Chris