Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/23 10:45:19 UTC

YouTube channel for Apache ESME

I've created a YouTube channel for ESME [1]-

I needed the channel for a blog I just finished about SAP River / ESME
integration [2]

If anyone else wants to post something on this YouTube channel, just ping me.

D.

[1] http://www.youtube.com/user/esmeproject?feature=mhum
[2] http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/23142

Re: YouTube channel for Apache ESME

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
By the way, during my implementation for River, I discovered an bug in
API2 - you can't send tags via the "messages".

I've created a call for this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-326

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dick,