Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dravid <su...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/13 17:09:44 UTC

how to populate data dynamically onselect from select optoins

Hi All,

I am using struts 1.2 in my web application. I have to display one

List will be build dynamically. User can select any option. Based on the
user's selection page will be refreshed need to hit the database and display
information in other fields on same page.
When user selects some value from list I need to refresh the page and
populate the other fields.

I am beginner in struts.. any sample code would be a great help for me
Please help me to solve this.
any help is highly appreciated.