Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Paw Dybdahl <pd...@csg.csc.dk> on 2001/12/03 09:47:05 UTC

Using Velocity With WebLogic

Hi

Here's a brief guide for how to use Velocity within WebLogic. I you will
find it usefull.

/Paw

 <<using_velocity_with_weblogic.htm>>

Re: Using Velocity With WebLogic

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 12/3/01 3:47 AM, "Paw Dybdahl" <pd...@csg.csc.dk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Here's a brief guide for how to use Velocity within WebLogic. I you will
> find it usefull.
>
> /Paw

I reformatted into our doc format and touched it up here and there.  Looks
great.  Should be on site now - go to bottom of the developers guide, listed
with the other servers.

Thanks again!

System and Software Consulting
"He who throws mud only loses ground." - Fat Albert

Re: Using Velocity With WebLogic

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 12/3/01 3:47 AM, "Paw Dybdahl" <pd...@csg.csc.dk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Here's a brief guide for how to use Velocity within WebLogic. I you will
> find it usefull.
>
> /Paw
>
> <<using_velocity_with_weblogic.htm>>

Hey thanks!

Any chance you have this in XML like the rest of our docs?

System and Software Consulting