Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Javier Gonzalez <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/03 21:05:28 UTC

tomcat pauses for no reason at all

Hi,

I have a tomcat server (Tomcat 5.5.16, sun jdk 1.5, linux 2.6), and, for no
reason at all,
after some time it decides to pause, with this message in the catalina.outlogs:

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol pause
INFO: Pausing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-x-x-x-x

Any attempt to connect will result in connection refused.

Anybody knows of this? Perhaps some configuration option that I should be
looking at?

Thanks in advance,

--
Javier González Nicolini

Re: tomcat pauses for no reason at all

Posted by Markus Schönhaber <ma...@schoenhaber.de>.
Javier Gonzalez wrote:
> I have a tomcat server (Tomcat 5.5.16, sun jdk 1.5, linux 2.6), and, for no
> reason at all,
> after some time it decides to pause, with this message in the
> catalina.outlogs:
>
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol pause
> INFO: Pausing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-x-x-x-x
>
> Any attempt to connect will result in connection refused.
>
> Anybody knows of this? Perhaps some configuration option that I should be
> looking at?

There was a similar report a few days ago
http://www.nabble.com/Pausing-Coyote-HTTP-1.1-on-http-80-t1367235.html#a3666316
But I don't know whether there was a solution.

Regards
  mks