Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/10 07:16:06 UTC

mod_imap

Does anyone else think that mod_imap is at this point in time a rather
unfortunate name for an image-map handling module?

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA

Re: mod_imap

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
On Sunday 09 September 2001 22:16, Brian Pane wrote:
> Cliff Woolley wrote:
> >Does anyone else think that mod_imap is at this point in time a rather
> >unfortunate name for an image-map handling module?
>
> I agree.  mod_imagemap, maybe?

Or we could just remove it since even Randy (the original author) thinks it
is an ugly hack.  :-)

Ryan

Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org

Re: mod_imap

Posted by Brian Pane <bp...@pacbell.net>.
Cliff Woolley wrote:

>Does anyone else think that mod_imap is at this point in time a rather
>unfortunate name for an image-map handling module?

I agree.  mod_imagemap, maybe?

--Brian