Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Ladwig, Mike" <ML...@northropgrumman.com> on 2002/12/19 16:32:51 UTC

Client wants to see the server's certificate

Hi all.

I've gotten almost everything I need working in my secure soap app.  Both
sides are secured with certificates, and the server uses the
HTTPServletRequest to check the client's IP and certificate name.

I have one last thing to do, and that is to make it possible for the client
to take a look at the X509Certificate used by the server.  I found starting
points in the FAQ for all the things I have working, but nothing on this.  I
don't see any way to use the Response object that comes back from
call.invoke.

Has anyone done this bit or have a documentation pointer that I've missed?

Thanks,
mike.

Re: Client wants to see the server's certificate

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
I've not used SSL, but I'd start with javax.ssl.net.SSLSession.

Scott Nichol

<ma...@xml.apache.org>
<ma...@xml.apache.org>

Re: Client wants to see the server's certificate

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.