Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Je...@nlgroup.ca on 2002/10/10 15:57:56 UTC

Searching the Archives...

could someone please point me to the best method of searching:
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/

This archive as stated does not support Boolean and so forth..
(It is frustrating when a search in *nested:iterate* returns 0 results  but
*nested iterate* will return huge results)

I guess I want Google to search this archive for me.  :-)

Thanks..

Re: Searching the Archives...

Posted by Vincent Stoessel <vi...@xaymaca.com>.
The marc archive 100% better than the one you are using.
Here is your original query for example :

<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&w=2&r=1&s=nested%3Aiterate&q=b>

--
Vincent Stoessel
Linux Systems Developer

Re: Searching the Archives...

Posted by Melissa L Kelley <st...@stuology.net>.
On Thu, 10 Oct 2002 Jeff_Mychasiw@nlgroup.ca wrote:

> could someone please point me to the best method of searching:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/

The best method would be to not use it at all.

> I guess I want Google to search this archive for me.  :-)

I have much better luck using Google or using this:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SearchList?listName=struts-user@jakarta.apache.org

--> stu: www.stuology.net
It just no longer is plain simple safe fun
when it's the psycho chimp that has the ray gun