Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/04/01 03:46:28 UTC

Re: Join Apache Ignite as Contributor

Hello Ashwin,

Welcome to the Ignite community!

Please spend some time playing with Ignite examples and looking at the
documentation. You should update to the sprint-2 branch or ignite-1.0.0 tag.

To get started, see if any of these tickets interest you:
https://ignite.incubator.apache.org/community.html#contribute

Once you anything of interest, let us know on this dev list and we will add
you as a contributor in Jira, so the ticket can be assigned to you.

Let us know if you have any questions.

D.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Ashwin,

Didn't realize that you were not added as a contributor in Jira. Fixed now.
I assigned the ticket you picked to you as well.

D.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Ashwin,

Posted by Ashwin Sharma <ni...@gmail.com>.