Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Edmond nfor gamngong <ed...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/09 17:48:45 UTC

Task as a participant in GCI

My name is Edmond Nfor Gamngong, am in my last year in secondary school an
I live in Bamenda, precisely in mileone upstation. I am a student in
Government Billingual High School Bamenda and as a participant in GCI with
Mifos Initiative, I hope to travell to my dream country and archive my
dream of being a pilot. Thanks

Re: Task as a participant in GCI

Posted by Rajan Maurya <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi, welcome to the community. Pick any task that you like and submit. we
will happy to review and teach you new cool things.