Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Joseph McGranaghan <dr...@draegoonz.com> on 2006/12/09 19:45:27 UTC

Tiles inclusion of action *.do

Stupid question I'm sure, but how do you have a tiles-def
that inserts an action? I'm getting "stream closed" exceptions in tomcat
5.0.28

I need to do this:

<definition name="main" page="/main.jsp">

        <put name="top" value="/first.jsp" />
        <put name="bottom" value="/my_action_url.do" />

    </definition>

The reason is that so my Action class can get some db stuff to
put into the request and then show my view. U know ... MVC.

Thanks,

-Joe

Re: Tiles inclusion of action *.do

Posted by Joseph McGranaghan <dr...@draegoonz.com>.
I mean using struts 1.3.5 with the new Cor stuff.
Are these negatives still the case?

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Joseph McGranaghan <dr...@draegoonz.com>.