Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by David Chelimsky <da...@chelimsky.org> on 2003/10/14 05:31:57 UTC

defaultIdMethod

I'm trying to use torque w/ mysql. I initially had defaultIdMethod="idBroker" but I got a runtime error stating that idBroker uses transactions, which are not supported by mysql. So I tried to change it to "native". The problem is that I keep getting the error stating that idBroker uses transactions. I've even cleaned out all the generated files and regenerated the files but the same thing happens.

Where else, besides in <project>-schema.xml might this value be getting set?

Thanks,
David

Re: defaultIdMethod

Posted by David Chelimsky <da...@chelimsky.org>.