Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by MingyuChen <mo...@163.com> on 2019/06/07 12:00:00 UTC

[CANCEL ][VOTE] Release Apache Doris 0.10.0-incubating-rc02

Hi all:

I have to cancel the vote of Apache Doris 0.10.0-incubating-rc02 release because of some license of third-party dependencies do not compatible with Apache License Version 2.0
The Doris team will fix these issues and release again.

Thank you.