Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Dolores Cheeks <dc...@sympatico.ca> on 2021/06/25 17:04:59 UTC

Question

Hello,

I phoned Geek Squad the protection that I have on this computer because the
margin of essays have been changed.

the margin has changed and they could  not correct it.  I  was told to contact
  you.

I want to keep the same system that i have been using because my essays for
publication is in it.

I do not know much about computers.

Dolores cheeks

Re: Question

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Dolores,

Please ignore the mail from John.

Can you be a bit more specific about the change of margins?

Is this in Writer?

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: Question