Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shruti Krishnagiri <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/19 00:33:40 UTC

[Axis2] REST request not quite working

I'm facing a problem getting a specific REST request to work.
  One of my service methods takes in an array of strings as a parameter and the corresponding wsdl snippet looks like this:

- <xs:element name="generatePriceList">
- <xs:complexType>
- <xs:sequence>
  <xs:element minOccurs="0" type="xs:string" name="items" maxOccurs="unbounded" />
  </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>
  </xs:element>

The Rest request is however only constructing an array of one string even though I specified an '&' separated list. Only the first goes into the array. The SOAP request for the same works correctly. What am I doing wrong?

Re: [Axis2] REST request not quite working

Posted by Salma Soleil <sa...@gmail.com>.
I'm facing the same problem. I guess its a bug.