Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "McDowell, Paula" <Pa...@SUG.com> on 2008/05/29 16:08:52 UTC

Session Data overlap?

Has anyone seen the issue with users being able to see data from other
sessions?  We are using Struts 1.1.

Thanks.
Paula

Private and confidential as detailed here: http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail . If you cannot access the link, please e-mail sender.

Re: Session Data overlap?

Posted by Juan Pablo Pizarro <ju...@gmail.com>.
There are not relation as S uses the sessions?.
Then I need open a new thread?

I understood the main point.

Regrads,

JP

Re: Session Data overlap?

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Session Data overlap?

Posted by Juan Pablo Pizarro <ju...@gmail.com>.

RE: [OT] RE: Session Data overlap?

Posted by "McDowell, Paula" <Pa...@SUG.com>.
Yes.  These are the only pages that display session "account"
information.

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.

RE: Session Data overlap?

Posted by "McDowell, Paula" <Pa...@SUG.com>.
Not sure of the affected code.  It happens periodically on all our
secure pages.  My thoughts are just guesses at this point.

Thanks for you help,
Paula

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

RE: Session Data overlap?