Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by xj...@vip.sina.com on 2006/03/13 12:26:52 UTC

Question about Using \"svn\" command in post-commit.exe

dear sir ,
  I\'m afraid this problem puzzles me a lot :
  After the transaction is committed , " post-commit.exe " will be executed automatically . But I find the " svn " command won\'t run well , e.g. " svn log -r head http://127.0.0.1/project>d:\currentLog.txt " will output nothing .
  Would you please give me some advice ? Thank you very much !
  Best Wishes ~
                                                                          Jianxiang