Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Frédéric <gf...@hotmail.com> on 2017/03/23 10:22:45 UTC

Re: JMeter monitoring

Hi,

I'd like to launch a test for a weblogic application and monitor the weblogic resource consumption vi jmx.

is there a way to monitor weblogic via jmx ?

I've installed Jmeter jmxmon.jar, in the jmx windows I put the jmx Url for weblogic :

service:jmx:t3://<server>:<port>/jndi/weblogic.management.mbeanservers.runtime + login + password

but I've the following error:

2017/03/23 10:52:30 ERROR - kg.apc.jmeter.jmxmon.JMXMonConnectionPool: Malformed JMX url java.net.MalformedURLException: Unsupported protocol: t3
    at javax.management.remote.JMXConnectorFactory.newJMXConnector(Unknown Source)
    at javax.management.remote.JMXConnectorFactory.connect(Unknown Source)
    at kg.apc.jmeter.jmxmon.JMXMonConnectionPool$JMXMonConnection$1.run(JMXMonConnectionPool.java:153)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

is it possible to include the t3 protocoll ?

thanks in advance

Frédéric