Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hari Plaikoil <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/06 05:00:53 UTC

Checkbox on Form Widget

Dear all, Happy New Year for all of you...

Would you like to tell me, is it possible to add/use checkbox on form
widget? (I mean, not in .ftl form)

rgds

Hari Plaikoil

RE: Checkbox on Form Widget

Posted by Hari Plaikoil <ha...@gmail.com>.
Dear Nikita,

I'm so sorry, I couldn't reply your message immediately. I was in the middle
of another task in ofbiz. Thank you for your advice. It helped me much.

Regards,
Hari Plaikoil.

RE: Checkbox on Form Widget

Btw, I tried your advice, It worked. But, since I declare all the fields
hidden at the beginning (and manually display some of the fields). I've got
problem to use "<display/>" and "<check/>" on the same time.

This is my code :

<auto-fields-entity entity-name="OrderHeader" default-field-type="hidden"/>

RE: Checkbox on Form Widget

Posted by Hari Plaikoil <ha...@gmail.com>.

RE: Checkbox on Form Widget