Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Abhishek Bafna <ba...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/01 17:33:56 UTC

Oozie pre-commit available patch find machine is down

Hi,

The "available-patch-find" allocated machine is down, I guess from Yesterday, we should report this.

https://builds.apache.org/job/oozie-trunk-find-patches-available/ <https://builds.apache.org/job/oozie-trunk-find-patches-available/>

Thanks,
Abhishek Bafna

Re: Oozie pre-commit available patch find machine is down

Posted by Abhishek Bafna <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have created this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13031 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13031>

~Abhishek