Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by snehal <sn...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/09 14:29:29 UTC

job scheduler status as per service execution status

Hi,

I am using ofbiz for job scheduling. I am using service for this job.
If service execution fails, user should know that job is not executed
properly by looking at job's status.

Could you please tell me how such scenario can be handled in job scheduling?

Thanks
Snehal

Re: job scheduler status as per service execution status

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
since you did not include what was the history of the email there is no
way to know what the history is for those of use the use the ofbiz
mailing list only.

snehal sent the following on 9/17/2011 12:41 AM:

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "snehal" <sn...@gmail.com>

Check https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Mailing+Lists

> Could you please ellaborate it more. I just want to display service
> execution status message in job list.

What do you miss in https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/FindJob ?

Jacques

Re: job scheduler status as per service execution status

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hans suggested to look at

>>check the system messages to a certain user or public at
>>applications/commonext/servicedef/services.xml
>>they will appear at the top of the screen at least on tomahawk, however
>>some committers did not include it in other themes like flatgrey

Did you do it? (with Tomahawk theme they appear in white at the right top of screen)

And yes not everybody use Nabble forum... (even if it's not that harder to use the link at bottom, but only when you have a brower
at hand...)

Jacques

From: "snehal" <sn...@gmail.com>

Posted by snehal <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by snehal <sn...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I am using apache-ofbiz-09.04 version.

Is there any way that I can configure this in UI level without making any
change to code?

Please let me know.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
what version of Ofbiz are you using.
look in webtools for JobList under service Engine
	createMaintsFromTimeInterval 	Finished
look at the code that generates that page.

snehal sent the following on 9/9/2011 7:09 AM:

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
check the system messages to a certain user or public at
applications/commonext/servicedef/services.xml

they will appear at the top of the screen at least on tomahawk, however
some committers did not include it in other themes like flatgrey

Regards,
Hans

Ofbiz on twitter: http://twitter.com/apache_ofbiz
Alternative ofbiz website: http://www.ofbiz.info