Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by rmkkk <re...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/07 11:06:06 UTC

call external javascript inside a Zone

Hello,

I have an external javascript inside a Zone in a component (<script
language="javascript" src="${bannerImage.url}"></script>). At the first load
all is OK, the javascript works (it returns an image).
But if I do some Ajax refresh, the script is not called anymore. How can I
force the script to be called after an Ajasx refresh ?
(I saw on javascript forums I should use the eval function but I don't see
how to integrate it with Tapestry)