Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2005/02/10 09:35:57 UTC

Re: cvs commit: gump/project jakarta-turbine-stratum.xml

On 9 Feb 2005, <ep...@apache.org> wrote:

>   No longer need jakarta-turbine-stratum to be built under gump.
>   Components moved to jakarta-turbine-fulcrum, jcs, and commons
>   projects.

Erik, there are at least three projects that depend(ed) on Stratum:
Turbine-2, Turbine-3 and Torque.

How can we make them build?  Turn stratum in an installed package?
Help them migrate to fulcrum/jcs/commons?

It's probably best to simply remove the dependencies and see
whether/why those projects fail.

Stefan