Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/25 16:08:25 UTC

Question about old issues that never had a jira ticket or changelog entry

Back during the 2.0 and 2.1 releases, I wasn't very active in using jira,
and there were a lot of plugin-related features that I never really added
to the changelog. Would it be worth going back and adding tickets for those
old features?

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Question about old issues that never had a jira ticket or changelog entry

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I was thinking about the plugin builder mechanism (which was recently
documented in more detail), the validation annotations, might be some more
that I'm not remembering.

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.