Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org> on 2002/10/07 14:33:07 UTC

[VOTE] axis 1.0 release

This should just be a formallity at this point.

We've been executing under the approved release plan that can be found
at: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=103290134804105&w=2

The final binaries have been uploaded to
http://xml.apache.org/axis/dist/1_0/

Can I get a few +1's that this represents the final 1.0 release?

- Sam Ruby

Re: [VOTE] axis 1.0 release

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
+1!

Congratulations to you guys for the culmination of a long, hard effort!!

Sanjiva.

Re: [VOTE] axis 1.0 release

Posted by David Chappell <ch...@sonicsoftware.com>.
+1
Dave

Re: [VOTE] axis 1.0 release

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.
Sam Ruby wrote:

> Good catch.  Sometimes I rely a bit too heavily on automated scripts.  ;-)
>
> The files have been renamed on the server.
>
> - Sam Ruby

Ouch.  It is worse than that.  The name "rc2" appears inside the
binaries - and sources.  Respinning the release now.  The *only* changes
should be these version numbers.

- Sam Ruby

Re: [VOTE] axis 1.0 release

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.

RE: [VOTE] axis 1.0 release

Posted by Mark Ericson <ma...@mindreef.com>.
It looks like the wrong files are up there for the distribution.  The
timestamp looks right so perhaps the binary files are just misnamed,
should be 10 rather than rc2.

- Mark

dependencies.html       07-Oct-2002 05:57  2.5K
xml-axis-10-src.tar.gz  07-Oct-2002 03:57  4.6M
xml-axis-10-src.zip     07-Oct-2002 04:03  7.0M
xml-axis-rc2.tar.gz     07-Oct-2002 04:09  6.6M
xml-axis-rc2.zip        07-Oct-2002 04:16  8.7M

Re: [VOTE] axis 1.0 release

Posted by Richard Sitze <rs...@us.ibm.com>.
+1

Richard A. Sitze