Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Howard Savin <ho...@documentum.com> on 2003/04/16 22:59:42 UTC

EXSLT dynamic evaluate with Xalan

I am trying to use the EXSLT dynamic function evaluate.  My stylesheet
contains:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:xalan="http://xml.apache.org/xalan"
xmlns:dyn="http://exslt.org/dynamic" extension-element-prefixes="dyn xalan">

I am not attempting to perform an xsl:import.

Later, in my transform, I call the evaluate function as shown:

	<xsl:variable name="datetest" select="dyn:evaluate($dataLink)"/>

I get the error:

file:///C:/trash/Howard%20Savin/EXSLT/publish.xsl; Line 56; Column 66; XSLT
 Error (javax.xml.transform.TransformerException):
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: For extension function, could not find
method
org.apache.xpath.axes.WalkingIteratorSorted.evaluate([ExpressionContext,] ).

Has anyone gotten this EXSLT function to work?

Thanks,
Howard