Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/20 23:58:51 UTC

[ANN] Apache Karaf 2.3.3 Released!

The Karaf team is pleased to announce the release of Karaf version 2.3.3.

Apache Karaf is a small OSGi distribution which provides a ready to use
container for server side applications.

This patch update to the 2.3.x line contains multiple bug fixes,
improvements, and dependency updates including; improvements to the service
wrapper to detect java, return correct exit codes, have correct karaf.data
information on child instances and operate on Solaris, the log command can
now list all the logging levels currently set, and dependency updates to
Spring 3.2.4.RELEASE, Pax Logging 1.7.1, easymock 3.2, and jasypt 1.9.1.

http://karaf.apache.org/

This release is available from
http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/download.html#Karaf2.3.3 and

Maven:

 <dependency>
 <groupId>org.apache.karaf</groupId>
 <artifactId>apache-karaf</artifactId>
 <version>2.3.3</version>
 </dependency>

Download Note:
Our mirrors are still syncing the new kits, if your primary mirror does not
have the kit please try another from the server mirror list.

Release Notes:

There are 36 resolved issues included in this release, as such we've
documented them on the 2.3.3 release notes page:
http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/download/karaf-2.3.3-release.html

Enjoy!