Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sam Hamilton <sa...@sh81.com> on 2012/09/11 10:31:53 UTC

org.ofbiz.entity.connection.DebugManagedDataSource.getConnection()

Hey everyone,

I am trying to get to the bottom of some short but reported downtime for my production servers. It seems that right before the /webtools/control/ping check fails org.ofbiz.entity.connection.DebugManagedDataSource.getConnection is running.
Please have a look at the screenshot from NewRelic showing all the information about this process - http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/2883/screenshot20120911at161.png

Does anyone know what this is a connection to or why its so slow?

Thanks
Sam

Re: org.ofbiz.entity.connection.DebugManagedDataSource.getConnection()

Posted by Sam Hamilton <sa...@sh81.com>.
I think i stuck the wrong image url in - http://imageshack.us/f/705/screenshot20120911at161.png/

Sam