Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Schumann Ye <Sc...@hotmail.com> on 2018/05/22 12:04:05 UTC

OFBiz doesn't respond until hitting Ctrl+C

Dear Gurus,

As explained in the caption, I have experienced from time to time the situations.
The case happened in a quite random way, or put it in other way, I don't know how it would be triggered.
Sometimes I have to wait for a long time (more than 5 minutes) for OFBiz to respond but fail.
So I have to go to command line and hit Ctrl+C and then all the screen rendering is coming back.
The user experience is worse if from time to time they have to turn to the system admin.
Any clue why this happens?

Thanks

Best Regards

Schumann

Re: OFBiz doesn't respond until hitting Ctrl+C

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Schumann,

Could you please share which version of ofbiz you are using?
Also it would be good if you share ofbiz log and OS detail, it will help
for debugging.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit