Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Steve Harris <st...@kenamea.com> on 2003/11/15 00:45:42 UTC

Changes in james 3.0?

Could someone point me to the list of major changes in 3.0.
I'm thinking of upgrading and I want to get a feel for
what it's going to cost me.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> Cost me in terms of effort from the latest released version.

> I keep seeing people suggest that the 3 code line is better than the
> current packaged version.

The v2.2 line is better.  I don't know if we will release it as v2.2 or v3,
but it is better.  And fully compatible.

	--- Noel

Re: Changes in james 3.0?

Posted by Steven Harris <st...@kenamea.com>.

RE: Changes in james 3.0?