Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Daniel Herbison <he...@nortelnetworks.com> on 2003/07/22 16:41:49 UTC

javax.xml.transform.Transformer

I'm using this code to transform xml using and xsl file:

   Transformer transformer = tFactory.newTransformer(xsl);
   transformer.setOutputProperty("omit-xml-declaration","yes");
   transformer.transform(new StreamSource(xml),sr);

When I run the code in a Tomcat standalone installation everything works
great!  However when I run the code under tomcat from Apache using the
mod_jk connector I get an error (below) on the
"tFactory.newTransformer(xsl)" line.  Done anyone have any idea what is
happening?

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: White spaces are required between publicId
and systemId.

at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:118
9)

at
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl.newTemplates(TransformerFa
ctoryImpl.java:934)

at
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl.newTransformer(Transformer
FactoryImpl.java:750)

at com.nortel.nmm.util.CoiXML._transform(CoiXML.java:124)

at com.nortel.nmm.util.CoiXML.transform(CoiXML.java:115)