Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Becky Norum <bn...@coe.neu.edu> on 2003/05/01 00:35:12 UTC

Keeping request parameters available during Validation

I have a request parameter "root" that I need to reference in a link on
my form page:

-------------
<a
href="/recurserAction.action?pid=new&id='<%=request.getParameter("root")%>'">Back to project</a href>

I validate through the validate() method in the form bean class.
Problem is, if the web page fails validation, it returns to the page,
but fails to keep the request parameter which I need in order to link
back.

Any suggestions?

--
Becky Norum