Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason Voegele <ja...@jvoegele.com> on 2008/11/26 15:05:00 UTC

ARCHETYPE-110

Hello all,

I am currently blocked from publishing an archetype that I've been working on
due to this issue:

	http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/ARCHETYPE-110

I have left comments on the issue page, voted for this issue, and even
submitted a patch for it, but I have not gotten any feedback about if or when
this issue might be addressed.  Can someone please fill me in as to whether or
not I can count on a fix or at the very least a position statement for this
issue?

Thanks.

--
Jason Voegele
Sooner or later you must pay for your sins.

Re: ARCHETYPE-110

Posted by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi Jason,

This issue is sheduled for the next release of the plugin.
But due to my lack of time, i don't have yet thinked about it.

There not so many developpers on the archetype plugin, so
the next release may have some lag... This issue will not be
forgotten.

Regards,

Raphaël