Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Steve Williams <st...@kromestudios.com> on 2003/12/10 11:22:27 UTC

RedHat RPMs and Apache 2.0.48 (was Re: Subversion 0.33.1 released)

David, is there any progress on RH9.0 RPMs and Apache 2.0.48?

Sly

Re: RedHat RPMs and Apache 2.0.48 (was Re: Subversion 0.33.1 released)

Posted by David Summers <da...@summersoft.fay.ar.us>.
Thanks, I'll check that out tonight.
   - David

--
David Wayne Summers          "Linux: Because reboots are for hardware upgrades!"
david@summersoft.fay.ar.us   PGP Key: http://summersoft.fay.ar.us/~david/pgp.txt

Re: RedHat RPMs and Apache 2.0.48 (was Re: Subversion 0.33.1 released)

Posted by Chris Croome <ch...@webarchitects.co.uk>.
Hi

Chris Croome                               <ch...@webarchitects.co.uk>

Re: RedHat RPMs and Apache 2.0.48 (was Re: Subversion 0.33.1 released)

Posted by Steve Williams <st...@kromestudios.com>.
No idea about source RPMs.  I found that article in Google.  Note that I'm
not a Linux person.  I know just enough to get Subversion RPMs installed on
RH9.

Sly

Posted by David Summers <da...@summersoft.fay.ar.us>.

Posted by Steve Williams <st...@kromestudios.com>.

Posted by Philip Martin <ph...@codematters.co.uk>.
David Summers <da...@summersoft.fay.ar.us> writes:

> Thanks for the clue, but I'm just using regular old BASH just like I've
> always used.  2.0.47 builds fine, 2.0.48 comes up with the "unterminated s
> command"....obviously something to do with sed.  Do I need a newer version
> of sed than what comes with Redhat 9?

I suppose it could be a sed bug, but I think it's unlikely.  More
likely is that one of the commands invoked by the configure script is
producing unexpected output, or an error.  When the garbled output
gets substituted into the sed input, the result is an invalid sed
script.  For example, most configure scripts unset CDPATH because the
cd in some shells will produce a line of output if that variable is
set.

--
Philip Martin

Re: RedHat RPMs and Apache 2.0.48 (was Re: Subversion 0.33.1 released)

Posted by David Summers <da...@summersoft.fay.ar.us>.

Posted by Philip Martin <ph...@codematters.co.uk>.

Posted by David Summers <da...@summersoft.fay.ar.us>.