Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by "Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano" <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/21 02:48:25 UTC

LDAP Authentication Documentation

Hi  all,

I have noticed that the documentation on configuring LDAP authentication
needs to be updated.

Having the configurations in security.properties works fine on my end,
even without adding the components in application.xml as mentioned in
http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.3.5/administrator_guides/security/ldap.html

I will be updating the documentation if everyone agree that this is the
correct configuration.

Jev

Re: LDAP Authentication Documentation

Posted by "Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano" <je...@gmail.com>.
I have filed a documentation issue in Redback,
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/REDBACK-258

And for Continuum, http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-2448

Posted by Marica Tan <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1