Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by ju...@ibest.com.br on 2014/10/06 15:32:25 UTC

About the "Mail Merge Wizard..." tool

Hello,

My pleasure to contact you!!!

Well, I would like to know about OpenOffice tool called Mail Merge
Wizard.
I created a new file by the OpenOfice Writer, created two or more
columns for page, clicked in "Tools", clicked in "Mail Merge Wizard...",
selected a document type like a "Letter", selected an "Address List",
included an address block, uncreated a salutation..., selected "Save
merged document", selected "Save as single document"...

My questions are:
Is it correct a white page for each page created by tool? (without
salutation)
Is it correct only the first column filled by tool?

Thx,
Givaldo.

PS: Sorry, by my poor english.

Re: About the "Mail Merge Wizard..." tool

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
There are simple or complex ways to do it, the complex way allows you
more granularity of the merge:
http://openoffice.blogs.com/openoffice/2007/01/mail_merge_in_o.html

--
Alexandro Colorado