Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Aleks <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/06 20:43:37 UTC

OFBiz Tomcat and JRebel

Gentelmen.
I'd like to use JRebel to avoid restarting after changing in code.
So I have to run embedded Tomcat inside of IntellijIdea (as Locat Tomcat).
Please explain where the Tomcat is located inside of OFBiz?
Is it possible to use JRebel with OFBiz web server?

Thanks

Re: OFBiz Tomcat and JRebel

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You might be interested by https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Tomcat

Please use rather user ML for such questions, see why here :

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Jackson Bi" <yg...@gmail.com>

Re: OFBiz Tomcat and JRebel