Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/28 22:14:47 UTC

Endpoint.publish with wsdl1.2 and mux endpoints

I'm attempting to have a single class and therefore single endpoint
that implements multiple (SOAP 1.2, wsdl first) web service
interfaces. I'm using CXF 2.7.8 in the classpath with no extra
configuration, context, or bean files.

The service is being hosted in standalone java process using
Endpoint.publish(url, MyServiceInstance);

Question 1) Is this possible? I found some info on stack exchange
about this, but the solution wasn't quite correct

I've noticed that for anything SOAP 1.2 to behave with the correct
http headers, I need to explicitly have the
@WebService(wsdlLocation="...") specified in implementation classes,
instead of just @WebService

Question 2) This is the only way to use SOAP 1.2? Or is there another
way to force both service and client side to use the SOAP 1.2 headers?